Country Roads of Northern Italy (Preview 2019)
About Milan, Italy
Additional Included Highlights
- View Casa Mazzanti, Lamberti Tower, statue of Dante and the Gothic tombs of the Scala.
- Explore the streets and squares of this alpine town.
- Cruise to St. Mark's Square by private launch. See the Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs, St. Mark's Basilica, bell tower and clock tower.
- On Lake Garda, visit this quaint resort and see the 13th century Saligers' Castle.
- See the cobbled streets and 16th century square.
Authentic Dining Included
- Veneto: Taste crisp and aromatic Prosecco with the expert vignerons at a local winery and learn the secret to making the perfect Bellini.
- Como: Choose your own ambience and cuisine from a handpicked selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Baveno: Your Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant is a true delight. Savour delicious Farm-to-Table meals, partnered with sumptuous Italian wines.
- Dining Summary: 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Venice: Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing as you watch artisans create delicate works of art.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Cortina d’Ampezzo: Surrounded by the beautiful Dolomite Alps, Cortina's delightful Hotel Ancora is built in the characteristic Ampezzano style with wooden balconies and intricately carved and painted interior details.
Top Rated Highlights
- Milan: Explore Italy’s renowned fashion capital with your Local Expert. See the magnificent facade of Milan Cathedral, La Scala Theatre and the glass-vaulted shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, lined with luxury boutiques.
- Verona: Venture through this medieval city, guided by a local historian. Experience the atmosphere of Piazza delle Erbe with its beautiful buildings, view Piazza dei Signori and visit the reputed home of the Capulets to stand beneath Juliet's balcony. You will also see Casa Mazzanti, the Lamberti Tower, the statue of Dante and the Gothic tombs of the Scala.
- Bolzano: Explore the streets and squares of this alpine town, with your Travel Director.
- Venice: With your Travel Director cruise to St. Mark's Square and see the Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, delight in being serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola.
- Sirmione: On Lake Garda, visit this quaint resort and see the 13th century Saligers' Castle.
- Baveno: During your orientation with your Travel Director see the cobbled streets and 16th century square.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.