Best of Italy end Naples (Winter 2018-19)
About Naples, Italy
Additional Included Highlights
- Rome: Visit St. Peter's Basilica and see the mighty Colosseum and Roman Forum. You will also see other medieval buildings, including Renaissance palaces and Baroque churches, scattered throughout the city.
- Florence: Enjoy panoramic views over of the city and see the Florence Cathedral. During your guided walking orientation, see the cathedral, bell tower, Gates of Paradise on the baptistery and visit Piazza della Signoria. Witness a leather-work demonstration and visit the area around Piazza Santa Croce, famous for the quality of its luxury goods.
- Pisa: See the cathedral, baptistery and Leaning Tower.
- Sorrento: Witness an intarsio inlay woodwork demonstration
- Assisi: See the Church of St. Mary of the Angels.
- Venice: Enjoy a private cruise to St. Mark’s Square. See St. Mark’s Basilica, bell tower, clock tower, Doge's Palace and Bridge of Sighs.
Top Rated Highlights
- Venice: Enjoy a traditional gondola serenade along the romantic canals.
- Assisi: Find out why the Basilica of St. Francis is considered one of the crowning achievements of medieval Europe with a Local Expert.
- Isle of Capri: Cruise to this famous isle to meet your Local Expert. In unique style, ascend by open-top taxi and return to the port by funicular.
- Venice Carnival For a selected time in February, Venice welcomes exuberant costumes during the world-famous carnival. Don a traditional Venetian mask and join in the extravagant festivities of the Carnevale Venezia.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.