Best of Spain Summer 2019
About Madrid, Spain
- CITY TOUR in Barcelona, Seville, Córdoba, Toledo and Madrid
- ORIENTATION of Burgos, Santander, Bilbao, San Sebastián, Pamplona and Valencia
- VISIT The Tomb of El Cid in Burgos, the Alhambra Palace in Granada, the Rock of Gibraltar, Cathedral in Seville, the Mosque of the Caliphs in Córdoba, the Synagogue and Santo Tomé in Toledo and the Prado Museum in Madrid
- VIEW the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, La Concha Bay in San Sebastián, the Cathedral of Zaragoza, the Castle of Peñiscola, Serrano and Quart Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia
- SEE La Sagrada Família in Barcelona
You will visit the following 2 places:
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the south coast of Spain known for the Rock of Gibraltar (a major landmark of the region), a 426m limestone ridge at its centre. It is a very unique place for the curious traveller. You can take the time to explore the caves and tunnels. The inside of the rock is an absolute labyrinth with secret internal roads and tunnels four times longer than those on the surface. Military presence and security in this otherwise deserted area is strong but almost invisible. Also, at the Apes' Den (Queen's Gate) and in the area of the Great Siege Tunnels there is the rare opportunity to see semi-wild primates at close quarters. If you let them, the monkeys will be their captivating selves and behave in their everyday natural manner.
Spain – one of Europe’s most top travel destinations for its fantastic beaches, islands, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning and diverse countryside, buzzing nightlife, delicious cuisine and world-famous fiestas! The country is a friendly, multicultural society dedicated to building curious minds, positive attitudes and creative spirits. With great beaches, fun nightlife, many cultural regions and historic cities, Spain makes a great destination for any kind of trip.